6.3.12

Red dress

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Lately I've been dreaming of light, nice summer dresses. The ones you can just put on right after stumbling out of bed or if being late for somewhere. I guess I dream of all my clothes eventually having that quality. Just nice dresses, or rather a nice dress, to wear with simple leather shoes and a little purse with lipstick and some coins. It all feels very romantic and ehm.. french? Maybe more so after I watched the Dreamers, and discovered that the red dress Isabelle wears when going to the movies, is just what I've been thinking of. The length, the shape and the intense red color - it's all right there in that dress.

No comments: